The AAFRB has the power to investigate and take appropriate action in the case of complaints against registered businesses or accredited individuals; relating to the conversion and or repairs on LPG, CNG and LNG systems on motor vehicles. The AAFRB invites written complaints in circumstances where:
- The circumstances give rise to an allegation that the contracted work appears to be a breach of the relevant Australian Standards.
- The consumer believes that the installation and/or repairs to the vehicles alternative fuel system are unsafe.
- The consumer has made a reasonable attempt to resolve the dispute with the trader and notified the trader of their intention to lodge a complaint.
- The subject matter of the complaint falls within the jurisdiction of the AAFRB.
- The complaint does not relate to a breach of contract by the consumer.
Complaints must be received in writing addressed to:
P.O. Box 3114
AUBURN VIC 3123